Arcadia is a continent rounded by Oceanus on the East, the Inner Sea on the South, and the great mountains that lie to the East. It is made up of a myriad of kingdoms united solely by the Arcadian faith of the Thirteen.
These kingdoms are ruled by the nobles who historically owned the land. Nowadays, most peasants rent their land. More and more people are now moving into thriving cities across the continent, working in trade guilds, and rising to new stations in society. Originally all kingdoms were connected by the Holy Church of Arcadia, but the continent has seen signs of change: some nobles support more decentralized forms of worship and Eastern Arcadia is become the seat for the Osmani Empire who follow the Ruhanni gods.
Arcadia is made up of
• The Norderlands, the Lands of Ice
• Albion, the Island Kingdoms
• The Holy Kingdom of Luper
• Libria, the Kingdom of the Brave
• Isperia, the edge of the World
• the Broken Isles of the old Empire
• Hellas, Birthplace of the Gods
• Osman, seat of the Osmani Empire